Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Waring Company

Fred Waring, a very popular entertainer, helped shaped the American made Waring Company.
From 1930 to 1940 he spent his time entertainer others.

Then in 1950 Fred came up with an idea very much ahead of it's time. He invented the first ever blender in recorded history. He named it the "miracle mixer" but later changed the name to Waring Blender.

The Waring Company has been making quality restaurant supplies and equipment for over 78 years. It started in  American and after all those years is still made in America.

Today they offer two lines of products. Waring Commercial is for those in the food service industry. Waring Pro is for homemakers. From blenders to toaster ovens the modern home maker can now own appliances made for the pros.

My latest find, a Waring Pro Blender, is just what my kitchen needed. It's simple retro design fits my old country kitchen perfectly. The base is solid metal, heavy and strong. The motor is powerful and yet simple. The blades are sharp and strong. The motor comes with a five year warranty. Can you say that about your blender?

The pitcher I made of heavy glass with classic lines molded in. For me this is the best part as I find plastic very unsanitary. And all this for a mere $99.00 plus free shipping. No tax. WOW!

My new found Blender in Chili Pepper Red.
 

550 Watt powerful motor. Proudly made in America!

 
Since I wanted something simple it's two speeds are perfect.
 

Look how lovely the retro feel looks on my container.
 
For more products visit Waring  I purchased mine through Wayfair.  Wayfair is an online store that offers low prices, free shipping on orders that qualify and shopping points.
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a cool design! Another informative blog -- thanks, Mary!

    ReplyDelete