Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Food Storage

I know it's been some time since my last post. I due apologize for that. I am finding that items made in America are out there but extremely hard to fine.

However, the one thing I am not is a quitter. So I have quite the line up for you in the months to come.

My latest find is something I have needed for the longest time. Food storage buckets. I buy sugar, flour, rice, beans and even oatmeal in bulk. I also live in the country which means mice, rats and other rodents.

So my search begins. While I have indeed found many a food safe bucket they come with a hefty price. As much as $60.00 per and with me needing at least five you can only imagine the costs.

Finally, my search ends right at my local Home Depot. That is right! I found exactly the ones I needed made in America for only $3.98 per bucket. While the lids are optional at $3.98 each. There are two different styles. The style I purchased snap on and off. The style I will get when these wear out are a two piece. The outer piece snaps on then the inside one screws on and off. These are called Gamma. Not only are they easier to use but I've been told keep the food more airtight and dry.
 
For this and other products made in America by an American visit http://www.argeecorp.com/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment